Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Capture Card issues 60hz issue

• Please log in to reply

kewlnsol

kewlnsol

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I breifly know a little about this problem, i have a Mircosoft xbox360, it will only run games in 60hz mode.

I get a pic in colour in 50hz mode but not in 60hz mode.

Im using an easycap USB card on windows vista premium.

I have tried descaler and have no luck as it uses the default drivers from its manufacturer therfore my card is not supported.

Please can someone tell me how or what i need to get a colour signal to a PAL UK capture card on my laptop from my PAL 360

Advertisements

dji

dji

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Such device is as expensive as laptop and xbox together (and can not give you smooth video frames you will lose 5 frames each every second)

Try to found capturing device which supports 60Hz video grabbing, it is cheaper

kewlnsol

kewlnsol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
just trying that but cant find any info on cards that support 60hz mode, wondered if its a driver issue maybe custom drivefrs could help run it @ 60hz