Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Getting rid of Spyguard 2008

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm alright with the use of computers but can follow instructions quite well and being not so financially sound I'd really like to find a way to make my computer workable again. When I go to turn it on it's extremely slow and will eventually freeze after about 5-10 minutes. Spy Guard 2008 will constantly come up and no matter how many times I delete the program it will always show up again. Any help in making this computer functional so I don't have to be constantly bothering my friend would be much appreciated!

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,173 posts
Hi Curlyhead1717
Welcome to geeks to go
You need to vist our friends in the malware section.
Click on me for malware forum