Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Media Editing Program

• Please log in to reply

Julio

Julio

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
My friend is looking for something to put music to pictures, preferrably free, but she's willing to pay if necessary. Any suggestions? THANKS! :)

Advertisements

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Assuming that your friend has Windows 2000 or higher *I think thats the right range...* Windows comes with Windows Movie Maker... It's not that great, but it's a starter... To open it go to:

Start > All Programs > Windows Movie Maker

There may be another free program or two in this sticky... none on the first page but there may be a few throughout the thread...

Good Luck,
piano9playa5

Julio

Julio

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
THANKS! :) Just today, I also found this: http://www.microsoft...ry/default.mspx

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Cool, Your Welcome...

Glad I could Help!