Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Counter strike source help

• Please log in to reply

Xnightfirex4

Xnightfirex4

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello everyone

yesterday i download CSS from steam. i log on to a server and i get a SUPER BAD lag, like a slide show, but it only does this when i try to move or shoot. if i look around no lag at all i can see everyone running around and getting shoot, i can even hear the people talking. but if i try to walk the slide show starts. i no its not my pc that cant handle it, iv been playing left 4 dead, fallout 3 and dead space on it with no problem at all. my internet goes about 80kb-88kb. anyone have a idea what it could be?

Thank you.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
try playing on a different server.

Xnightfirex4

Xnightfirex4

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
tryed like 5 differet ones. same thing happens on all of them...

ZeALoT

ZeALoT

• Pip
  • 8 posts
do you have other connections to the internet running while playing (msn ,etc)?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
all of the games you provided except css are single player. Are you by chance trying to play over wireless connection? What is your ping to those servers?