Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help

• Please log in to reply

amd spectre

amd spectre

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello I need some much-needed assistance. Have a pc for a friend that was taking 15 minutes to boot I timed it. Crazy I know well after getting into the system programs take forever to respond and none of the usb ports work. I found a program called bricomix a vista theme with aero features for xp. I did get one bsod before uninstalling it after the reboot I get sys 32 is corrupt or missing so I have the install disc trying to do a repair I get boot from any key so it goes inspecting hardware then installing components then hangs at setup is starting windows did this twice now it let it run and it has been over 30 minutes.

Sincerely Help
System specs of the computer is
Amd 64 3800 single core
1 GB ram pc 3200 2 x 512
Wd 500 GB hdd
On board vid
Motherboard msi ms-7093

Advertisements