Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

unable to access advanced settings after login on Netcomm nb5+4 modem/

• Please log in to reply

Dolphus61

Dolphus61

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been trying to check my advanced settings on my Netcomm nb5+4 modem/router, I go to 192.168.1.1 and type in admin/admin and I get my username/password and connection status OK, but as soon as I click on advanced settings using firefox page goes blank, using IE7 cannot display this webpage, if I do the same thing on my other computer which is also connected to the same router I have no problems
The 1st computer mentioned is Win XP, and the machine that has no probs is Vista, although I think it may have something to do with my browser settings, can anybody out there shed some light on my prob, I have been unable to find a solution for a week now,
TIA

Advertisements