Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE6 problems

• Please log in to reply

nondaj

nondaj

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Hope this is not a double post but was unable to find similar notation under my login name.

Have downloaded Flash Player almost 10-15 times when attempting to view a site and followed their notation that such was needed for viewing. I can see the files sitting on my hard drive.

If I use Firefox browser and go throw the chore of copy/paste sometimes I can then see/use the Flash Player for viewing.

Question: What is the problem with IE6 that I cannot utilize Flash Player. Am finding many sites that demand it that are crucial and not just for entertainment. So what can I do to utilize IE and have Flash Player operable? Might there be some adjustment I can make on my PC to fix the problem?

Advertisements