Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DvD/CD-Rom not reading music cds

• Please log in to reply

cc_51

cc_51

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Toshiba Satellite A105...I have uninstall previous DVD/CD-ROM and installed new one from Toshiba update/download site....still can not playing any music CDs, but my DVDs are working just fine. Music Cds aren't even showing up in the D: ...This has been going on for a few months, I have just cope with the burden..is there anything I can do to get it working...I notice that I no longer have a CD burning program on my computer...In advance, thanks for any and all help!!!

Advertisements

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
well if you have a dvd/cdrom you don't need a burning software. also if you all you did was reinstall software it 's quite possible that the cd laser is toast and that you need a new drive not new software...

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts

I have uninstall previous DVD/CD-ROM and installed new one from Toshiba update/download site

What exactly did you install?