Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Counter Striker Source

• Please log in to reply

Mad_Paz

Mad_Paz

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have this game but my computer is to slow at the moment, it will play the game but not very well, any useful tips to increa\se my computer speed to let this game run faster.

Advertisements

Eduu

Eduu

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I have this game but my computer is to slow at the moment, it will play the game but not very well, any useful tips to increa\se my computer speed to let this game run faster.

View Post

dont play it at all ;)

i think its not official yet

enjoy original CS :tazz:

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
css has been out 4 months :tazz: what rock have u been hiding under

Mad_Paz

Mad_Paz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
You get it with Half life 2, anyone help?

weir

weir

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Play day of defeat, its much better imho. go to steampowered.com and download steam (free).

(Edit: oh yeah forgot, make sure you play on servers with a low ping, less than 100 preferably)

Other than that id make sure you dont have any malware on computer and close any background programs your running. If your on dialup it will always be rough. Maybe buy some more ram. Check here and see if you have any of these problems and try the fixes http://steampowered....swers.search_nl

Edited by weir, 06 May 2005 - 02:57 PM.

taleofriddickkk

taleofriddickkk

• Pip
  • 4 posts
If it is hella slow, then you probably need to get a better 3d VGA card! ATI RADEON 9800 is good!

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
first off Yes css comes with half life 2 secondly dodsoruce isnt out yet so i don't have it looks ok im waiting for team fotress soruce personal, and css plays great if u have at least a 128 graphics card i have a winfast Gf 5900 witch does 50-120 fps, my pro has a gf 6600 witch sould do 70-140 fps....