Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant put pdf ebooks and videos on my new mp4 player

• Please log in to reply

gameplusetc

gameplusetc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
firstly, you guys rock. solving problems of people you havent met

so i bought an mp4 from our countries equivalent of ebay. it looks like one of those ipod where you swivel the control pad with your finger to scroll up and down but of course it isnt ipod.

ok so i plug in the mp4 via usb and search 'my computer'. GREAT! mp4 comes up on E drive. So i copy and paste my .avi files into the mp4 folder. I also put in some ebooks. While they will show up as in the folder the mp4 says "empty"

can someone please tell me a easy program to install that i can convert files to amv ive tried a few and i cant open them, and also tell me how i can put my pdf files onto the mp4 in a format that i could view them

the mp4 has folders on it for both video and amv so its capable of doing this

Edited by gameplusetc, 30 December 2008 - 07:48 PM.

Advertisements