Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks to Go! is the best Resource Site

• Please log in to reply

RRS

RRS

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I just recently discovered Geeks to Go! I found all the information I needed in the posts and was able to resolve my pc problems. I have a pretty busy schedule as I am sure most people do, too. The last thing I want to do is to spend hours on the phone with Tech Support only for them to tell me it's something they don't provide support on or they think I need to replace HDD or reinstall OS. It is very empowering to be able to resolve the problems without them, and I enjoy the learning process that is involved with understanding what is wrong. This truly is the best comprehensive support site I have come across in both educating and really helping Newbies like myself. Hats off to the Staff, you guys & gals Rock!

Advertisements

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Thanks for the kind words, we are glad we could help :tazz: