Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:35 PM
1. Remove the Main battery & mains lead obviously
2. Wear a static strap
3. Flip the laptop upside down with the rear of the laptop nearest you.
4. You should see several square/rectanular panels on the underside. The panel in the bottom left corner (nearest the modem & network sockets) is for the mini PCI comms. Carefully undo the 4 retaining screws & slide the cover off.
5. You should be able to see the cmos battery next to the communications board. If you can't, then you may have to unclip & remove that board as well but don't do this unless you have to
6. Make sure the new battery in inserted with the + facing upwards
Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:44 AM
just that i don't understand what you're saying
i'm not good with computers
i think i'll take it to a store or something and get it fix
Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:12 PM
Posted 13 May 2005 - 08:10 PM
i kinda flip the laptop upside down and opened up the little things on the bottom
but i didn't see any battery like stuff
oh well i tried..
thnx for the infos
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users