Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LOST MY SERIAL NUMBER FOR ELEMENTS 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PAUL2a2

PAUL2a2

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Happy new year to all, i removed elements 5 , 6 month a go , after a problem with my PC, i want to install it on a new computer [PC] but i have lost the serial number.
Adobe will not help me , i been told that a number cruncher is my only hope ,any idea were i can get one from,as i am 75 and i cant afford £70 for a new elements 7 software thanks all Paul. :)

Advertisements

skyhintack

skyhintack

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Hi Paul and Welcome to Geeks to Go.

Though I am sorry to hear you lost your serial number, we cannot help you at Geeks to Go.
As stated in our Terms of Use:

The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.

A "Serial Generator" or "Number Cruncher" is illegal software that isn't permitted here. We can't help because we have no way to validate any one's scenario. We hope you understand.

Thank you,
Sky

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
I'm sorry but this is against the TOS. We cannot help you. I am closing this thread.