I tried upgrading to SP2 when it first came out but it caused so many problems I reverted back toSP1 but now need to bite the bullet and have another go. I finally installed it ater sorting out a permissions problem but there are several immediate other problems
1) My start button taskbar and the menu bar running along the bottom have both disappeared.
2) When I click on an Internet hyperlink nothing happens.I have to save it as a favourite and then it will let me go into the link
3) The text on my yahoo email account is in a strange format.
4) I cannot use copy and paste anymore to paste links etc
5) Windows installer does not work so I cannnot load or remove programs
6) Boot time is incredibly slow after sign on
Theses are the immediate problems I have found.i appreciate some of this may be old hat to you but your help would be appreciated if someone could help, even if one of the problems could be solved.
I should also add that it will not let me uninstall sp2. My system is an HP Pavillion 433uk