Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

BCCode Error Signatures---Phsical memory dump ?

• Please log in to reply

cfcox

cfcox

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am getting frequent blue screens of death in Windows XP Home relating to a stop error. When this happens, I have no option but to do a hard re-boot, after which I get a message that "The system has recovered from a serious error".

Upon clicking on an option to get more information about the error, I get the following message:

Error signature

BCCode: 1000000a BCP1: 0000004 BCP2: 0000002 BCP3: 0000000
BCP4: 804E6617 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product: 768_1

Upon clicking on the option to view technical information about the error report, I get the following message:

The following files will be included in this error report:

C\DOCUME~1\CHARLE~\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER09ef.dir00\Mini122808-01.dmp

C\DOCUME~1\CHARLE~\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER09ef.dir00\sysdata.xml

Can anyone decipher these messages to determine what is wrong and how to correct the problem ?

Any assistance greatly appreciated !

cfcox

Advertisements