Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

sistray.exe - Entry Point Not Found - error when start up

• Please log in to reply

debrohlf

debrohlf

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I get an error that says - sistray.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ?SupportHotKeyDef@CSiSescExt@@QAEKXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library SiSApCom.dll

This occurs every time I start my computer. My computer has been very sluggish lately as well. Any ideas?

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Click start > run > type msconfig > click ok

Click the Startup tab

Unselect beside

sistray.exe
SiSApCom.dll

Reboot, is it gone ?

debrohlf

debrohlf

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am not able to find sistray.exe the only thing I found that is similar is SiSUSBrg

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Disable that one then

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I'd also reinstall your on-board video driver, since SiSApCom.dll, and sistray.exe are parts of it.

debrohlf

debrohlf

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I tried disabling the one you told me to and it didn't work. I will try and re-install the driver. That is probably what got me into this mess to begin with.