Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless printer connection

• Please log in to reply

cjocho

cjocho

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I have an HP 3310 all-in one printer w/ wireless capabilty. I have it connected to my wirelss network (Linksys Dual N Band wireless router). The printer did not support windows Vista 64 bit, so I downloaded the driver, located at http://h10025.www1.h...;product=439491, and connected to my printer. It works fine for a day or two, then I lose my printer connection. The computer fails to find the wireless printer on a search, so I download the driver again in order to reconnect. I use an HP Pavilion dv7 laptop (wireless N), located downstairs. My printer is located upstairs right next to my router. I have NO issues with my internet wifi connections. I'm using Norton Firewall / virus protection. Thanks.

Advertisements