Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tweaking my CoD UO server

• Please log in to reply

Pvt. Riches

Pvt. Riches

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I was wondering if anyone can help me customize my CoD UO server I have running. I recently got a decent laptop off my sister, and decided to run a CoD UO server off it for me and a couple of guys from work. I have put a password on it, and have put some mods on it that I have got off the net. But there are other servers I go on that have stuff like infinite ammo, and infinite running and such that I would like to add, but don't know how. Any ideas?

Also, with this server, when me or any of my friends connect and auto-download files, it seems to download at a snails pace. Roughly about 13 k a second. Whereas other servers we can go as high as 400 k/sec. I have had them try it without any other activity through the net on my end, but it still runs at 13 k. I am running the server through a router with the server being on a DMZ. Is there any way of speeding this up at all?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements