Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

G15 Keyboard and Laptop Battery Tip

• Please log in to reply

Vedorin

Vedorin

• Pip
  • 6 posts
So I'm looking into buying a new keyboard for PC gaming before a game I want to play, Darkfall, comes out. Its an FPS style MMO, so I'm going to have to have pretty good control over movements attacks and such. Would G2G recommend the G15, and if so should I buy first or second generation. I've heard bad things about second gen, so I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could buy a new 1st gen if that's the better one.

Also, I was surfing youtube the other day and came across this user named Kipkay. He has some really neat looking how-to videos and one was on laptop batteries. I'll link the video and see if you guys think it might work. If so feel free to show it to friends, but if it looks like it won't then feel free to post.

Advertisements