Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

blue screen of death everytime ipod gets connected

• Please log in to reply

ipaloma

ipaloma

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
don't really know what's happening here with my computer. -__________________-;;
just a couple of days ago my computer started acting up, everytime i would & still connect my ipod to the computer, my computer changes to the "blue screen of death". even when i would run my computer in safe mode & connected my ipod it'd still do the same thing *sigh*
i've sent error reports & it then i get directed to a microsoft site telling me to run driver tool reset, but it doesn't do jackk!
i've even ran system restores, but it still has the same problem happening..i don't know what to do..i don't want to reformat my computer again & lose all my stuff -___-;;

please help, thanks~

Edited by ipaloma, 05 January 2009 - 11:34 PM.

Advertisements

ipaloma

ipaloma

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
nvm i fixed the problem

corvette06

corvette06

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How did you fix it? I am having the same problem.