Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.exe file is gone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

thakid

thakid

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Why would I want to reinstall Windows XP?
1) Can't start Windows XP in safe mode.
2) You have problems caused by a recently installed system update (Windows Update, hotfix, Windows XP service pack, or Microsoft Internet Explorer update).
3) Your problems can't be solved with system restore, or you can't access system restore.

I cant the restore either I waz wondering is there anything I can do and is not in exe file to get back the exe file and everything is gone that was in exe file when I click them nothing happens :tazz: I am mad cause I cant get to my music or anything help

I need help plz take time to help so far 9 ppls looked and no one is helping ;) ;) :) :) :) I am trying to fix my comp and google took me to you I can not get any program working and the onlinevirus scan is outta the questin seeing how it thinks I am running windows os * w/e that is * but I got windows xp

Edited by thakid, 05 May 2005 - 07:48 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Have you tried the System File Checker?

Start -> Run, type SFC /SCANNOW, click okay

thakid

thakid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
it says the file is missing

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
thakid:
You are being helped here by therock247uk. He has been helping you try to fix all of the problems you have listed. Please stop starting multiple topics to get help for the same problems. Not only does it waste the time of other Helpers, it also can harm you if you do things out of order. I promise you, therock247uk is more than qualified to fix all of your problems. Please be patient, and continue to follow the steps he gives you.