right click on mouse, nothing happens
Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:22 PM
Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:28 AM
Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:00 PM
Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:37 PM
Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:33 PM
You can clean adware out by using Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware:
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
Some information about "adware" --> FlashGet:
Free Download Manager is clean. I used it when I was on dial-up:
Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:30 AM
Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:27 AM
Next, click on 'Program Data', then the Malwarebyte's folder....you should see mbam-setup.exe in there.
Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:22 PM
Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:48 PM
Mine is no longer working either. Started yesterday. I can highlight and copy but when I right-click, nothing. I run Windows Vista. Any help would be appreciated.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users