Create Account Login to Account

How to convert .psh files (proshow Gold) to WMV, .AVI, .MOV, or .MPG f

• Please log in to reply

roubz154

roubz154

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey..

I'm using the proshow Gold to make slide shows for my wedding but i cant find any program that converts its files to anything WMV, .AVI, .MOV, or .MPG
Can you pleaseee! help me with this?? :)

Thanks

Advertisement

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
According to the Proshow Gold website, the program supports outputting all the files you want except AVI. You probably just need to read the manual, or help files.

roubz154

roubz154

• Pip
  • 2 posts
found it..!! thanks alot! :)

LindaGordon

LindaGordon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I also have a question about this. When I click create, and choose quicktime in the video option, the entire program shuts down. I really need to output one of my slideshows to .mov for a tv show. I have upgraded my version of proshow gold, and am just not sure what the issue is. Hope you can help!
Thanks, Linda

murr1

murr1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I hope this is posted in the right area. I made a slide show and burned both an exe. copy and a regular 'slide show for dvd player' copy. Then when my computer was 'fixed' the show was gone from the Proshow files. I can't get either of those 2 files on dvd's back into Proshow. ie; the exe. file is a VOB format and I can't find a converter to convert it to a psh file which Proshow needs. There must be a way to do it but I've tried everything I can think of with no luck. I couldn't get any info on this specific procedure in their manual. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. There is a great satisfaction in completing and fine tuning a great show and I'd like to complete the process. Thanks for any consideration. murr1

ademarslan6161

ademarslan6161

• Pip
  • 1 posts

thanks

Karen Cuello

Karen Cuello

• Pip
  • 1 posts

yamiii

Advertisement

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured
Malware Removal How to Guides Windows 7 System Building Download Files Register welcome

Never used a forum? Learn how.