Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

yahoo games

• Please log in to reply

brwnsugar

brwnsugar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:) Everytime I attempt to play yahoo games it won't load I'm taken back to my desktop. I can play other games on other web sites with no problem.

Advertisements

Webslinger64

Webslinger64

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

:) Everytime I attempt to play yahoo games it won't load I'm taken back to my desktop. I can play other games on other web sites with no problem.

Have you downloaded and installed Java? Yahoo games won't work without it.

brwnsugar

brwnsugar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have java installed but it still won't work. :)

Webslinger64

Webslinger64

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

I have java installed but it still won't work. :)

That's the only problem I've ever run into with Yahoo Games. Once I d/l Java it was no problem. I believe Yahoo Games has a troubleshooting FAQ and even a way to contact them if you're having problems accessing their games. I have no idea how good they are at responding, but as long as you've got a legitimate yahoo ID, they should be able to help.

Good luck!