Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem connecting macbook to hd monitor

• Please log in to reply

someguy12

someguy12

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Good day,

A friend of mine has a black macbook and an hd goodwinds monitor. He wishes to connect the mqacbook to the monitor but so far it hasd not worked. He is able to make the desktop appear on the monitor but nothing else. He has connected the lapptop and monitor via an hdmi cable. i am at a loss as to how to proceed, therfore i wondered whether geekstogo would have any answers. I don't haver any specs for the lap top or monitor other than what i have already told you. I must also say that the "mouse pointer" appears onthe hd monitor but ity is too small to make any use of.

If you have any suggestions on to how a macbook could work with an hd monitor i would gladly accpt them

Additionally, any request for info would be hranted immediately, so don't hesistate to ask

JR

Advertisements