Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deleting all fragments of removed programs

• Please log in to reply

cchia_taylor

cchia_taylor

• Pip
  • 2 posts
PLEASE... PLEASE HELP! I have 2 queries regarding the same issue. A few months ago I bought a DVDR which came with a triel version a Nero Essentials. I had a lot of problems with it, so removed the program and purchased Magix. I cannot get Nero completely removed, it tells me I can't. Also, I had purchased an I-pod shuffle for my daughter and then later an MP4. I tried removing the I-Pod progams but some of the files I download for the MP4 come up in I-pod format? How do I completely remove all traces of these progams. After I tried cleaning up my PC, I periodically get this message: Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library, and then shuts down the explorer? I obviously messed something up? Can anyone PLEASE HELP!?!?!? :)

Advertisements

cchia_taylor

cchia_taylor

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can anyone PEASE help....?

Teddie1

Teddie1

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
I would suggest trying something like Your Uninstaller 2008. This is a much more in-depth program that can uninstall faulty installed programs. :) I hope i have helped you. You can download it here

YourUninstaller2008!