Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 Capturing HDV Video Problem

• Please log in to reply

Rudynumber2

Rudynumber2

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey,

I am using Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 to capture my HDV videos from my Canon Vixia HV30. It seems as if once I start capturing the video using the program, it works fine at some points and than starts to chop it all up. The video sometimes shows green blurs randomly going horizontally up the screen, and than some of the audio is present, and half way through the audio just shuts off and goes blank for a short period of time. I don't quite know why this occurs, but soon after a minute or so, the audio picks back up.

On my original HDV tape, the audio is present and it's working -- It doesn't seem to be my Camera but actually either the program or my firewire. Please help, since I have to upload this video of mine as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Advertisements