Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Motherboard Identification

• Please log in to reply

srijan007

srijan007

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I own a p4 1.7ghz pc. I have no motherboard manual. the motherboard cd has HTML manuals but it tells me to identify motherboard first. The guy who assembled it is in some other city and i cannot contact him. I was thinking about getting an ATI RADEON 9600 PRO VPU based gfx card, but i need to know my agp speed first. The bios gives no info on speed. how do i do it??????????

Advertisements

Calicoe

Calicoe

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Go to Belarc Adviser http://www.memorysup...com/besyad.html
Download and run the prog. It will tell you everything about your computer including the serial number of the motherboard

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Belarc Adviser is great I use it myself, however i recently found out about another cool program which gives far more info than Belarc EVEREST Home Edition. Thought You might be interested. :tazz:

Calicoe

Calicoe

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I just downloaded it and will try it out later. Did you get what you needed about your MB from either of them.