Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Couple of errors with mums pc

• Please log in to reply

Mick D

Mick D

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, getting an 0xc000005 error with mums pc after I instaled sp3 on it, shes on dialup so rather than spending a week downloading it there I brought it with me on a USB key. Apart from that getting some rundll32.exe errors too, twice on both. System restore, uninstall et al won't open due to the errors and there is no AV product installed as yet..

There is a piece of paper somewhere around here with more info that if I find i'll post up, seeking ideas on how to resolve it, grabbed xp sp2 but thinking that I won't be able to install that now that I have tried to install sp3..

Advertisements