Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

strangename.exe loads on startup

• Please log in to reply

ajit.sk

ajit.sk

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi,

i have taken a brand new pc... athlon 6000+ 2gb ram amd mb, 320 gig hdd, still when i play nfs underground the display hangs, theres an onboard video card...i cudnt get the mb's on it..neway when on startup i always have to go to task manager and do an end tree on an exe..say wwedb78.exe...or vvghsn65.exe the name keeps on changing everytime i startup..but 1 exe only...besides i did an avg scan on my system and got a load of viruses vundo and all..
1 mr thing suddenly my keyboard goes into typing "+++++....." whenever i am about to write in a text box or a notepad file..and then sometimes it doesnt do this..i had the same problem on an earlier PC.. ..i did a recovery on a pendrive which had personal pics..which were lost as i my hd got corrupt... so i guess the virus of the keyboard also got recovered... i am also posting my hijackthis log..

thanxxxx in advance plzzz help!!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  hi.txt   5.11KB   132 downloads

Advertisements