Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MY WEBSITE

• Please log in to reply

jeff06

jeff06

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi I’m Jeff. I have my own company and I want that everybody knows about it, so I want to make a web site, can anybody help me with that?

Edited by jeff06, 16 January 2009 - 08:57 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Do a Google search for Freelancer sites like GetAFreelancer.com. Open an account and post your requirements for work to be done.

jeff06

jeff06

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Do a Google search for Freelancer sites like GetAFreelancer.com. Open an account and post your requirements for work to be done.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully get lucky :)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You're welcome. Good luck.

Stronghold75

Stronghold75

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't know if a free site will do some good job, without any retrievement? I think at some point they’ll ask you to get premium access or something like that...best thing to do is get someone whose able to do it without lies

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

I don't know if a free site will do some good job, without any retrievement? I think at some point they’ll ask you to get premium access or something like that...best thing to do is get someone whose able to do it without lies

Didn't say anything about a free site. Not what OP asked.