Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

belkin wireless g im stuck

• Please log in to reply

tigerspeed

tigerspeed

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
i have a computer that im trying to put a belkin wireless g usb card into um after i installed it i put the card in he usb slot as it told me to then i had a new hardware setup stating that i needed the driver for a usb2.0 wlan well i have been looking for the driver for over four hrs on another computer and have not found it plus it dont make since because i should have already have that driver installed from the sp1 for windows xp home edition it shows i have the usb drivers installed i dont know if the belkin needs a seperet usb driver or what but anyways i have an icon on my desktop for the belkin setup and when i double click the icon it does not want to pull up anything and the same thing from the start menu and on the hard drive under program files i dont have an eathernet cable availible on this side of the house i just put a new motherboard in this computer its a foxconn 661mxplus all drivers should have been downloaded and installed but what would cause these problems and how would i fix them plz help i have to have the enternet

Advertisements

ViprXX

ViprXX

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
the belkin wireless card should have came with a cd with drivers and probably a configuration program on it. you probably need a separate usb driver for the card. if you don't have a cd then you need to goto belkin's website and download the driver from there and install it.

good luck