Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help!? Need audio onto CD, BUT...

• Please log in to reply

raes519

raes519

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Help!!??

my daughter Hannah is going to do a tap dance in her school talent show, music is Jonas Brothers "Lovebug". Problem is, the copy we want is the radio edit. It is played on the radio and it is on their official music video The album version has the guys talking on it like this: , and it really would not be good for her dance. We would have to edit it all out, leaving no music in the beginning, it would have to start right where he starts singing.

Anywho, any CD I buy or mp3 I download is the album version, with the talking. I would love to get the audio of the radio edit/video, but HOW?? I can't just record it onto a boombox, that would sound like crap you wouldn't be able to play that over the speakers system in an auditorium full of people.

Found this audio, but don't see a way to save/buy it: http://www.933flz.co...p;TRACK=lovebug

Any ideas??!?? I'm really hoping someone here can help me.

(oh I also have to be able to cut the song down a little shorter, I use wavepad to do that... so whatever format I get the song in needs to be able to be edited somehow also).

Dawn

Edited by raes519, 18 January 2009 - 10:24 PM.

Advertisements

raes519

raes519

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Nevermind, I'm all set now. I have 2 copies of it even, I had 2 people that helped me. I had a friend who digitally recorded the audio file in the link, and I also had someone else htat converted the video into an mp3 file.