Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! I have XP, I have Internet but unable to get emails

• Please log in to reply

jax32223

jax32223

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I am new here I am really sad about my computer, was working well and then is not good anymore, I have windows XP connectec from Comcast, I am able to aopen any website without a problem but when I sign in for my email msn, yahoo or hotmail doesn;t work, the screen told me that I have no Internet connections. Can anybody help me please? I don't know what to do, Thank you

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

Hello, I am new here I am really sad about my computer, was working well and then is not good anymore, I have windows XP connectec from Comcast, I am able to aopen any website without a problem but when I sign in for my email msn, yahoo or hotmail doesn;t work, the screen told me that I have no Internet connections. Can anybody help me please? I don't know what to do, Thank you

What browser are you using and what version?

-Try clearing out all cookies, temporary internet files etc by going to tools / options..

-Make sure if you have any software firewall that it is not blocking the sites.

-Have you checked for viruses or adware/malware

download malwarebytes install and run, delete all found viruses etc if any come up..

http://www.download....4-10804572.html

Lastly it wouldn't hurt to try a different browser if you still use Internet explorer. Try firefox if you still do..