Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can I see the password of network where I'm connected..

• Please log in to reply

monologue

monologue

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Actually, I was using the WIFI from my school. My school really sucks, they don't let the students use it -_- so what i did was, when my teacher was typing the password, i saw it and I typed in my laptop, it was working. But I got caught, and they changed the password.

The thing is, I can still connect to the network in my laptop, since the system remembers previous connection. But I don't wanna be caught again, it is quite obvious once I use laptop. So I wanna connect to the school's network with my iphone. BUT the problem here is that they changed the password T.T.. I can connect it with my laptop since I dont need to type the password again, but I need the new password to connect it with my iphone.

Is there a way for me to know the password again? (since my laptop can connect to the network, maybe there is a way for me to see the password of the network I'm connected, right?) I need it so badly at school.. someone help me pls!!

Edited by monologue, 19 January 2009 - 01:28 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
There is no way we are going to help you do something which is illegal or against your school's policy. Helping you with this is also against GTG's Terms of Use.