Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can someone help me with my company logo?

• Please log in to reply

tom06

tom06

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello buddies, well I want to change my company logo in the website, but I need someone that really gives a positive turn to my company, who can help me? Or has information about the best site of logos?
Thanks.

Advertisements

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
What is your company for?

tom06

tom06

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello jt1990, well in my company we sell car parts, hope you can help me.

What is your company for?

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Hmm....I'm not much for graphics (tho I do have a little experience)....I'll see what I can do. Can you post the name of your business? Maybe what your current logo looks like?

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I changed your topic title so that it wasn't so worthless.

First - do not use all caps. It's considered shouting and rude.

Second - "Change my company logo", especially when shouted, seems also rude and demanding.

If you want help, you need to make your topic title something that someone would be interested in reading.

Finally, I moved your thread to the appropriate forum.

tannia

tannia

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hmm....I'm not much for graphics (tho I do have a little experience)....I'll see what I can do. Can you post the name of your business? Maybe what your current logo looks like?

Thanks buddy for your help, but really I need someone that has a lot of experience, or maybe you know about a company that have that options.

JoshBuckheimer

JoshBuckheimer

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey man i bought a logo for my father's business here, I'm a spammer. try the site maybe you'll find something interesting. good luck

galbatrox9

galbatrox9

• Pip
  • 5 posts
well i know quite alot about graphics and i have made quite alot of logos for my brothers company and school projects

tell me the details and i will help...
include size, shape, colors and others.