Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help on finding a program like this...

• Please log in to reply

Eza

Eza

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello i really need a tool that will make it easier for me to paste linked words on a forum. Let's give an example:
I am writing about a soccer player called Ronaldinho, Gilardinho and Milan Baros...
So it's like this *on forums that allow you to write GIlardinho and when you click it, it will make you go to another site that contains a picture of him or something* if you paste this on a normal mybb forum it will show you the name of Baros and when you click it, it will take you to a picture of him: http://cache.daylife...8S62JX/340x.jpg
So yea...
What if i have about 100 links that i want to do and i can't of course be bothered to make these say Baros and then [/url] to all of them... is there a program where i can paste all the words that i want it to say and makes a link so others when they click it it will take you to picture of him *of course i will upload the picture and give the url to the program* is there such a thing? Cause it will save me a lot of time... Thank you, and if you didn't understand make sure to ask :)

P.S: What i mean is that On one side i want to write all the things i want to say and on the other side i want to put all the picture links and then when i press ok or something it automatically sticks both sides together.

Advertisements

Eza

Eza

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Please help?!

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts