Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ibm laptop

• Please log in to reply

nick052495

nick052495

• Pip
  • 3 posts
system:

microsoft windows xp.
proffessional.
version 2002.
service pack 3.

intel® pentium® M
processor 1600MHz
1.60 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM

anyone who has a similar problem or plays world of warcraft, please reply. on my ibm, when i log into the game, i can play fine. the only problem is the terrain graphics. they appear in square patches. i could be in a desert and a patch of green grass would appear. please help. it makes it extremely hard to find my way, and i might have to quit if this doesnt fix.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you specifically state that your computer is running XP...why did you put it in the all other operating systems area instead of XP? i've moved the thread for you

this sounds like an issue with your graphics card....do you know what make and model it is? also what model laptop is this?