Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop Crashing

• Please log in to reply

VtAzn413

VtAzn413

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone well to start off my laptop is 5 years old I have a Inspiron E1705 one of my ram slots is bad so im only running on 1 gb of ram so i think its enough for me to use my laptop for download and surfing the web and watching online television shows and movies my laptop has a Nvidia Geforce 7900 gs my video drive is bad i believe because everytime i try to play css or FF11 i get the blue screen saying that my harddrive is in an infinite loop or something then i think that my video card fan is broken or something sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so I stopped playing games cause getting the blue screen so I settled down to watch anime and stuff so to get to the point my laptop when I start it in normal mode within 2 minutes my laptop starts to flash and then the blue screen saying hardware malfunction but when i put it in safe mode its fine can some1 help me to fix my problem do I need to get a new fan for my video card or my harddrive or mobo is messed up.

Thnx for any help

Advertisements