Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google is your friend

• Please log in to reply

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
irony.jpg

No Comment.................. :)

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here? I am aware of that topic as I replied to the user. Are you saying that Google searches find what people post here? Of course it does, that’s why you should never post anything you don’t want the world to see :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
BHowett, look at the image carefully and actually read the Google ads.

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Hi BHowett!
You got me wrong there,if you read the concerns of the poster, and then check the Google Ads next to it(underlined in red).The irony of it just is funny,that's why i posted it in the "Jokes" Forum.
I dident lock in this morning,just browsing G2G as a Guest,when i notest the Ad's. I know that G2G has no control over the Google Ad's,so don't read my post as a complaint or anything else.Just funny,like advertising for a Fastfood joint in a healthshop! :)
Cheers
Zorba
Reason for edit:
"Lightning Fredil" beat me to it

Edited by zorba the geek, 22 January 2009 - 12:12 PM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Wow…. If you can believe it I had no idea if you looked at a topic while not logged in you would see adds like that. I am always logged in on the forum, and if not I log in right away. I actually just now logged out just to see what you meant, So it is kind of funny :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Zorba, that's a hilarious find. Another reason to promote Ad-Block Plus :)

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Haha...Yep! I've taken to blocking any advertising sites that I can find...Makes for much prettier browsing :) Which reminds me, I should probably finish my tutorial... :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Which reminds me, I should probably finish my tutorial... :)

:)