Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows conflicts 2 ip address, AM I BEING HACKED?computer opening pro

• Please log in to reply

helpmax

helpmax

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok i had my computer turned on and i was in a differnt room when i came back the tool bar(at bottom with start) had open the program and propites if you would right click on it. i moved the mouse around and it started right clicking and other programs opened up. i did a hard reboot and started it again when i clicked on the start button at the very top above programs and that line there was copies of my computer(2) and other one that said (3) and the recycle bin was on there also. i am not sure what is going on????????? also after that happen i was on the net and a yellow messaged poped up at the bottom of the screen by the clock and say windows conflicts there is another ip assiged to the same computer which means there is 2 ip addres .. now i do have a router and my roomamte laptop is on the same net and i asked her if that messaged came up and she said yes it was on her computer also... have i been hacked or what?? i have a emachiens computer its about ayear and half old with windows xp service pack 2 what can i do please help!!!>>> thank you

Advertisements