Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

unable to start windows

• Please log in to reply

ali.B

ali.B

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,086 posts
When i turn the laptop, it does not load i get "system recovery option" its my brother laptop all was going ok he said last night , startup repair is detecting errors but unable to fix them ! No system restor point, windows memory diagnostic tool did not find any errors, i still have 2 options command prompt and windows complete pc restore, about this option i don't have the laptop recovery option but his laptop is similar to mine i got "acer aspire 6920G" him "acer aspire 8920G" everything is the same just the size, please if someone can tell if it is possible to use my recovery cd with it, or if there is anything to do with cmd, or any other suggestions.

Advertisements

ali.B

ali.B

Trusted Helper

• Topic Starter
  • Malware Removal
  • 3,086 posts
Solved thanks anyway !