Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Halo 2 isn't working correctly

• Please log in to reply

halo2isbeinstupid

halo2isbeinstupid

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a problem with playing halo 2 on xbox live with my new 360. it says it cannot connect to xbox live and offers to start a trouble shooter. i do the trouble shooter and it says everything is up and running. I've tried to look for downloadable content such as maps aand stuff but it doesnt even have halo 2 in the xbox live market place. If any one has an answer to my problem can you please help me out.

Advertisements

Oblivionon360

Oblivionon360

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Your new 360? Did you get just the standerd arcade or did you get a hard drive?

halo2isbeinstupid

halo2isbeinstupid

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yes i hve the harddrive i have xbox live gold and the ethernet cable is hooked up and everything but it wont work.

Oblivionon360

Oblivionon360

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Well there is no content on Xbox Marketplace for Halo 2 Because bungie had there own download section from the multiplayer section. If this problem occurs during game startup then you may need to contact Xbox customer support at 1-800-4my-xbox. If this problem occurs when logging into multiplayer then you may be better off contacting bungie. Other than that there is nothing else to suggest you more than likely will have to contact xbox customer support and explain the situation.