Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can You Help Me With My Myspace Code?

• Please log in to reply

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
My Myspace page is perfectly fine, but I saw a layout on someone else's page that has something I want. Check this user's page and notice how he has thick blue border lines highlighting the title text at the top of every info box:

http://www.myspace.com/thegalaxyent

I'd like to do the same with my page. I messaged him but he said he forgot how to do so and told me to find a myspace editor through google. I've been trying to find one that can generate that effect for a week now to no avail. Can someone please help me get the code to do that on my page?

Thanks!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Styled those with: "background-color:0000CC;"

It's used in several places in the embedded CSS. I did not check all the external CSS files, but where these titles are need with white text, usr the color: 0000cc

I hate MySpace code as you can note that is does not use a proper hex color code: #0000cc; MySpace loves to leave out the "#" although you probably could insert it using the character entity for "#".

superstar

superstar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Wow I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word you said. I was kind of hoping someone would tell me to do something like "add this to your profile: <style xxxxxxxshioshdwhsdwhdwih etc <style"

Lol. Sorry but I'm somewhat of a beginner.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Have you tried the MySpace Editor?

MySpace Profile Page Resources
MySpace Profile Editor - V 1.1 MySpace Profile Generator

Edited by Major Payne, 31 January 2009 - 05:43 AM.