D: and E: drives
Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:56 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:20 AM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:12 AM
Do you mean Device Manager?
i go to my driver manager it has little exclamation marks by them
Are they listed as some CD/DVD drives?
Try one of these:
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:04 AM
Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:20 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users