Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AVG Internet Security Is Not Letting me Sign In!

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Hey there guys since i installed this Antivirus called AVG Inertnet Security i had a problem signing in so i was looking for some option to configure the access into my MSN so im gonna tell u what i did first was going to my AVG Folder:

Posted Image

so i selected the one called AVG Firewall Wizard as u can see in that image and it pops up that windows configuration so tried my adding a new configuration and updating current settings and nothing happened.And everytime i tried to sign into my msn it shows this:

Posted Image

Even when i try to repair this error the only problem is the "Key Ports" im pretty sure AVG is blocking a filter or something that wont let me sign in

Posted Image

Now im using Shadow Pro Edition which is like a deep freezer to freeze up ur disk or whatever u want to keep as safe as possible the weird problem here is that when i deactivate it it will reboot as usually so now when this is deactivated and i try to sign into my msn it works perfectly i mean i dont have to configure my AVG or something like that, so if u know whats going on please give me a hand on this problem and by the way everything was working perfectly about my msn so i dont know whats going on.

I will appreciate your help guys. Thank u ! :)

Edited by brady1988, 29 January 2009 - 01:19 PM.

Advertisements