Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD USB ETHERNET PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

heavydiamond

heavydiamond

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI there, I recently purchased a pc from a computer fair it was working fine untill i brought it online i didn't suspect it had a un-official operating system and i tried to update it. thats where the problems started . I've tried to put a official xp operating system on it since , which installs but still the problems remain, USB connections start BSOD (ANY CONNECTIONS INCLUDING ETHERNET LINKS). Is there anything i can do about this problem as it realllly sucks . If so can u try to make explanation simple as i am new to this game thanks in advance

error signature:BCCODE:1000007e BCP1:C0000005 BCP2:F7B218E4 BCP3:F7B217F0 BCP4:F7B214EC OSVer:5_1_2600 SP:2_0 PRODUCT:256_1

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS IS OTHER THAN REALLY NASTY

Edited by heavydiamond, 29 January 2009 - 10:25 AM.

Advertisements