1. Download, and run Norton Removal Tool: http://service1.syma...005033108162039
Restart computer, run HJT, and make sure this entry is gone:
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
Do NOT post HJT log.
2. If the entry is gone, you need to install some security tool(s).
- Avast! free antivirus: http://filehippo.com...vast_antivirus/
- Avira free antivirus: http://www.free-av.c...load/index.html
- free PC Tools Firewall Plus: http://www.pctools.com/firewall/
- free Comodo Internet Security (firewall + AV): http://www.personalf...all.comodo.com/
If you decide to install Avast, or Avira, make sure, Windows firewall is turned on, or use PC Tools Firewall Plus.
If you decide to install Comodo, make sure, Windows firewall is turned off.
IMPORTANT! Make sure, you use only ONE antivirus, and ONE firewall.
3. Run Cyberlink Powerdvd, and see what happens when you close it.