Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't hear sound from internet; youtube ect. only itunes.

• Please log in to reply

jojognathan

jojognathan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was deleting random things on my computer and now when i got to websites like youtube or myspace i cant hear anything, only when i get on itunes. So i can hear music that is already on my computer but not on any websites.
plz help

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What browser, version?
Did you try different browser?

karbo

karbo

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
It would help us to know what has been deleted. Let's hope you haven't deleted important system files...

Revatix

Revatix

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey i been reading it and i had the same problem before but its actully not only your sound thats gone but alot of files is deleted from your pc or laptob i don't know exactly how it was deleted but the major causs would be when you go too wepsites that could have a link to your program files and trying to put some site files in and deleted your own files instead but i have a link to a virus free program that i used to repair/regain those filles (btw just so you don't try restore your computer from 2 days ago or more i tried that diden't help) well here is the link Here Though i can't really repair i completely becuz the full program costs money

Edited by Revatix, 21 July 2009 - 11:34 PM.