Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

cd problem

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
hi, when i put in the medal of honor airborne disk, sometimes the installation window but when i press next, my pc will just restart sometimes it wont even go to the installation window it will just restart if someone could help me with this that would be awesome.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
ok, your phrasing is making a bit hard to understand. Let me try to rephrase and see if I understand your issue. When you insert the cd, sometimes the menu will launch and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, you click next and your pc crashes.

1. Open My Computer.
2. Right-click the game disk icon and select Open.
3. Double-click the Setup icon. (This will start the installation.)

If you want to play the game (if it has already been installed), double-click the game icon on your desktop or in the Start Menu. This will start the game.

I would also recommend updating direct x.

Do you know what version of adobe flash you have installed? You can get the latest version by going to http://adobe.com/ and clicking on Adobe Flash Player on the bottom right.